gents salon – Mixtures to strengthen hair
Hair loss is one of the most common problems that many people suffer from, and there are many causes that lead to hair loss, which include nutritional deficiencies, medications, and psychological conditions such as stress and anxiety, so it is worth following some ways to reduce hair loss and strengthen it.
gents salon – eggs
Eggs are a source of protein necessary for building the body and using them constantly about once or twice a week helps to enhance the strength and thickness of hair. Here are the following mixtures:
- Whisk two eggs together well, put them on wet scalp and hair, leave it for 30 minutes, then wash your hair with warm water and shampoo.
- Mix an egg yolk with a tablespoon of olive oil and two tablespoons of water, then apply the mixture to the scalp and dry hair, leave it for 15 minutes, You should rinse your hair gently with warm water and shampoo.
gents salon – olive oil
Olive oil contains omega-3 fatty acids and other nutrients necessary for general health, including hair health and enhancing its density and smoothness, in addition to reducing its role in relieving dry scalp, follow the following method for its use:
- Warm olive oil to body temperature.
- You should massage the warm oil into the hair and scalp well.
- You should leave it on the hair for between 30-45 minutes.
- Rinse off the olive oil with shampoo.
gents salon – orange puree
Orange contains vitamin C and pectin, and this is what makes it a catalyst to enhance the strength, shine and density of hair, and the acids in it help to break up the remnants of hair products, thus promoting its growth, here is the following mixture:
- Put the orange puree in a suitable container.
- Mix the puree well, and use it to massage the hair and scalp.
- Leave the orange puree on the hair for an hour before rinsing it off.
- Rinse it well with water.
gents salon – Coconut milk and lemon juice
Coconut milk contains iron, potassium, and essential fats, and this makes it an effective treatment for promoting natural hair growth. Follow the following mixture to apply it to the hair:
- Use fresh coconut milk or extract it from the coconut.
- You can add the ingredients for the juice of half a lemon.
- Add 4 drops of lavender oil.
- Mix them together well and apply the mixture to your scalp.
- Leave it on for 4-5 hours, then rinse it off with water.
gents salon – Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is used to clean the scalp, as it maintains the pH balance of the hair, and therefore; Promotes hair growth acceleration, try the following mixture:
- Mix 75 ml of vinegar in a liter of water.
- Use the solution to rinse your hair after cleaning and washing it.
- This solution will give shine to the hair and promote its growth.
gents salon – Aloe vera and egg yolk
You can mix aloe vera with many other ingredients, as it is considered a moisturizer that promotes hair growth, clarity, and rejuvenation and keeps it from fatigue. Here is one of the mixtures:
- Mix a little aloe vera with an egg yolk and a little olive oil.
- You have to mix the ingredients well and apply them to your hair gently.
- Massage the scalp well with the mixture.
- Leave it on the hair for a while, then wash it with shampoo.
gents salon – Avocado and banana
You can prepare a mixture of avocado and banana to improve hair softness and reduce damage, try the following mixture
- Mash banana and avocado.
- Add the olive garnish to the mixture, and stir together.
- Apply it to the hair when it is dry, and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with water and shampoo.
- Wash hair with diluted apple cider vinegar to enhance hair’s softness and shine.
gents salon – Fenugreek and coconut oil
Fenugreek is an effective treatment that has been used since ancient times to treat hair growth problems. It contains proteins and nicotinic acid, both of which encourage and stimulate hair growth. Here is the following mixture to use:
- Add 1 tablespoon of fenugreek to a food mill.
- Grind the fenugreek into a powder, then add a little coconut oil.
- Put it on your hair, and rub it on the scalp.
- Leave it on your head for 30 minutes. 5. Wash it well with shampoo.
gents salon – Lemon and olive oil
Lemon is an effective remedy to get rid of itchy scalp and dandruff and works to moisturize the scalp and strengthen hair follicles. Here is one of the lemon mixtures:
- Mix olive oil and fresh lemon juice in a suitable bowl.
- Apply the mixture to your hair.
- You should leave this mixture on your hair for 20 minutes
- Wash your hair with water.